Thursday, July 21, 2011

Less than...

...Two Weeks til we go on Vacation to West Virginia/Virginia/Washington DC!!

...Two Months until Scotty finally, really, and officially starts school at UVU!!
(I only say two months because it is still only slightly more than one month until school starts and we can't really claim the one month just yet.)

...6 months until my birthday!

...One Year until Scotty has another birthday!

How fun is that, you guys??

Oh, I also realize that I have not yet put up pictures from the 4th of July. I've been a bit spacey lately. Sorry.

Notice how I didn't put any promises up there like, "I promise I'll do better next time" or "I promise I'll put the pictures up as soon as I get off work" ? That's because I don't think I'll really be good about keeping those promises. Better just keep me where I am with no promises and that'll help me be a better woman of my word.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: