2. You're right. I didn't get any cleaning done (yet). But something else I have to keep reminding myself is I didn't go to part-time at work so I could get more cleaning done - I went part-time so I could be there to take care of Hailey.
3. Hailey fell off the couch today. And hit her cheek on something. She has a pretty nice little shiner on her cheekbone. Tough little girl!
4. I know I should save this for her 6 month post, but I did want to say - after finally trying and trying and trying for almost 2 months now, Hailey has finally recognized the spoon! She has finally realized that if there is a spoon in front of her, she opens her mouth and leans forward. She knows it brings food! And the food doesn't taste so bad! I am SO happy, I can't even begin to tell you. On Saturday and Sunday each, she ate a whole ounce of cereal. Ladies and gentlemen, this is huge.
5. I, uh, finally got around to ordering Hailey's birth certificate from the Utah Cty Health Dept. And apparently I can't get anything right, because I put my maiden name as "Benson" instead of "Septon." I now have to send an amendment back to them with both mine and Scott's signatures that have to be signed in front of a notary (who is the "notary" anyway??) and wait 4-6 weeks for the new one to come back. Oh joy!
6. I think I'm running out of things to say. I'll leave it at this for now. But I guess I could say one last thing...
I got a new calling!
I am now the Young Women's 2nd Counselor.
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this!