Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Blog

So I kind of went out and made a new blog, but this one is for crocheting! It's a crocheting blog! You can check it out here or go to...


...because I really think if I could crochet all day, I might be in heaven. Mix that in with my beautiful daughter cooing next to me on the floor and a piano in the corner that I can go to for breaks, I think that would be the perfect day for me. Oh, and a clean house. I really wouldn't mind a clean house!

Anyway, this is really exciting for me because I actually just finished my first REAL, legitimate project and I feel so proud of myself! And I want to share the accomplishment with you! So read away if you'd like. And if you don't like, that's ok, you can keep your comments to yourself. Just let me blog in my own way and we can all be happy!

No comments: