Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Clothes

Today I finished up my storage room project! I needed to sort through Hailey's clothes and decide what needed to stay out and what needed to go away. I was finally able to pack up her newborn and most of her 0-3m size clothes. We kept out the 3 month onesies, as well as 3-6 and some 6 month. Then I sorted through the rest of the clothes that we had from some friends into their right sizes. Most of the 6-9m/9m clothes were either pajamas or Christmas. The pajamas I'm not too worried about, since winter lasts past December. The Christmas clothes, on the other hand...she'll be 10 months, but let's just say I'm a little worried she may not make it to the 9m-size clothing in time for the holidays!!

That's ok though. I found this GREAT pink turtle neck and a pink/purple tutu, and I think I know what I'm going to dress Hailey as for Halloween. Any guess for what it will be and you are the WINNER!!

1 comment:

Bensons said...

A flamingo!! ..Ok, I win! :)