Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This Is It

Well you guys...I did it. I am no longer a student at Utah State University. I knew this day was coming, and it makes me sad. It was a hard decision to make, but the want/need to stay in Utah Valley was greater than the want/need for Utah State/Logan, not to mention getting a music degree is pretty tough online. I know I will miss Utah State. I have soooo many memories there. That was a brand new life for me, and I learned so many valuable lessons and made so many even more valuable friends. Of course, the friends we'll keep in touch with. But for now, I reluctantly turn toward the Wolverine and convince myself that what I am doing is right. Yay for a new year of school and excitement and OH YEAH!! My husband Scotty got accepted into the...



UVU AVIATION PROGRAM


...so that will be really fun that we get to go to school together. Yay for my husband, yay for us. Have a nice day!


Less than 7 days until we get on that plane headed out for West Virginia!!!

2 comments:

Britt Hanson said...

Yay, congrats to Scott!

Kates said...

congrats to you both :) And when Scotty is an awesome pilot, you should give us free flights haha