Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hailey...

...is small.

Let me rephrase that. She is TINY. Teeny teeny tiny.

I took her in yesterday because she was sick. Excited to see her be weighed and measured. I think it's been about a month since we took her in for her rash, and she was 13lbs even. I knew she had grown, so I couldn't wait to see what her weight was going to be!

Do you want to guess? Do you even want to try??

Baby Hailey, 9 months old, weighs 13lbs 2oz. She is 26 inches long. I looked up a chart online. For weight, she is 0.1% !!! And height is 3%. That's comforting.

I just love my teeny tiny little girl!!

And yes, I have actually considered the possibility of dwarfism. But that is mostly genetic (which there is none on either side) and her limbs are completely proportional. She's just small. That's all there is to it. Scott's great-grandmother was about 4'9" and my great-grandmother was about the same. Both under 5 feet. So anyway. She is wonderful and I love her no matter how small she is!

No comments: