Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls and Their Chick Flicks

I just discovered the most interesting thing about myself last night. I can let myself bawl into pitiful oblivion in front of Scott whenever my day doesn't go my way or I am way stressed out, but for some strange and very odd reason, I cannot bring myself to cry in front of him during a chick flick! I don't know if it was because this was the very first chick flick I have been able to watch in front of him since we've been married, or if it maybe had something to do with Miley Cyrus being in it (he hates Miley Cyrus - I love Miley Cyrus :] ). Maybe it was my pride and our constant fight about Miley that wouldn't let me cry. Whatever it was, I just couldn't do it.

1 comment:

missy said...

I don't like crying durning movies with Jordan either! Weird... I like chick flicks.. or "romantic comedies" :P I get way too into movies, but I can handle those. Movies like 2012, starting to get too intense for me, I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack in the middle of the theater. I'm getting old...