Monday, November 8, 2010

My Little Brother is a United States Marine!


Sorry it's been so long since I last posted! Times have been busy, that's for sure. I have had lots and lots of homework to take up all my time when I'm not at work, but now that things are winding down just a bit, hopefully I will be able to post some more!

Well, here is just a sneak peak of our fun-filled trip to sunny San Diego, CA this last weekend. My little brother just graduated from Camp Pendleton Marine Recruit Training. He is an official United States Marine!! Go my little Brother!!



We are all so proud of him. He has put in a lot of hard work these past three months at Camp Pendleton. It was so great to see him marching out there on the parade deck with all the other Marines, and it made us all cry, haha. My little Brother is such a stud!!

No comments: