Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Today, we shall reminisce back to our younger days. I was still in high school, he had just graduated the year before. It was a busy day for me and I had a lot of singing and traveling to do ("A Valentune....We bring to you....From Mt. View....And you're loved one toooo-oo-oo!"). Still, I'll never forget when we pulled up and I saw that bag on my parent's porch, the GIANT kiss inside, and a note that said "Love, Your Future Husband" (literally - it said that!).

That was 6 years ago today. Now I have been married to him for 3 years and I love him still and even more than I did that day.

Sometimes we write big long posts to tell the world of our unconditional love for our significant other, or family member, or friend, but today I'll just keep it simple.

I love you, Scotty!

I love you, Hailey!

And I love all of you who read this and more!

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Nancy!

I just found your blog from facebook and guess what!? We got married on Feb 19th too, just one year later! :) Oh man, both alto section leaders, you the year before me. Both married boys from high school on Feb 19th, you one year before me. I guess I'll just copy you always ha ha.

-Lindsay Merrill (Bolton)