Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hailey is ONE! Stats

I can't believe Hailey is one.

Scratch that. I CAN believe Hailey is one and I LOVE that Hailey is one. I do miss that little baby stage, but I can tell you that I have enjoyed every. single. second with Hailey. Every moment of watching her learn something new and grow a little bigger. I don't regret how fast this year has flown. In fact, I think it has gone by just right and I am glad to have a happy little toddler in my home now.

Well, toddling...not quite. But it'll come!

So here it is!

Weight: 17lbs < 5%
Height: 27" <10 b="">

Love my petite girl!

She isn't standing on her own yet, but I don't think it's because she can't, I just think it's because she won't.
She does walk along the furniture.
She dances to music.
She sings to songs.
She sings with mommy.
She says "momma", "daddy" (la-lee), "light" and points to it, "Jesus" and points to Him, and a bunch of other ramble jumble bumble.
She loves lights.
She loves to fly daddy's toy plane and say "vrrrr".
She loves to "rub" lotion on her arms and face.
She still loves her fruits and veggies, and she loves pretzels and cheese tortillas and tuna sandwiches and scrambled eggs and pancakes and bananas.
She is starting to wear shoes now because they actually fit her!
Her hair is sooo long. It really needs a haircut.
She folds her arms to pray.
She still sleeps wonderfully.
She has 6 teeth.
She LOVES stuffed animals. She loves to hug them and hold them tight. She even loves to kiss them.
She loves to wave.
She leans her forehead in when we ask for a kiss.
She loves to laugh.
She loves music. She loves playing the piano.
She got a big girl car seat, but is still rear-facing.
Anything else that I forgot??



I love Hailey and I'm so happy to have her in our family!

No comments: