Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

It's been nice this weekend to sit back and reflect on the reason why we celebrate Easter. I hope that it doesn't always take a holiday to remind me to be grateful for my Savior and what He did for all of us.

I do just want to say that the Lord works in mysterious ways. I won't go into much detail now, but I love those moments in life where you think you have it all worked out and then He throws in another twist of fate. I won't go so far as to say our life was boring, but it certainly wasn't all too exciting by any means. Let me just say that it is so nice to have the Lord's hand work in our lives and help us remember why we depend so much on Him.

The church is true. Go to church. Read your scriptures and pray daily, especially with your spouse. I love this gospel, I am so grateful for the blessings it has brought into my life. I love my husband!

That's my sermon for today. Hope you have a Happy Easter!

No comments: