Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Week So Far

Here's my Week so far...


...I got a very painful toe infection,

had our dryer break down in the middle of a cycle...


...and got our butts kicked at work pretty good.
But still, things could get worse. Oh, that's right. It snowed on April 30. Guess they couldn't.


On a happier note! The things my husband does to stay warm...

[notice how the blanket is puffed up? That's because he has his feet holding the blanket against the heater. That puff is full of hot air.]

and this...

[a hoody, a blanket, and a snuggy]

How about some more things that my funny husband does?
My husband likes to shoot guns...

[yes, that is OUR carbon AR-15]

break glass with his ring...

[he got really excited during a Jimmer game and pounded his hands on the desk so hard the glass broke]

bake...


and play x-box.


I love my Silly Scotty very much!!

2 comments:

Kates said...

so I'm gonna comment on probably the least memorable part of you whole blog--I love the fact that you color/style organized your wet clothes to dry. That is SUCH a Nancy moment!

Scott and Nancy said...

Hahaha actually, I really DIDN'T mean to do that! I meant to do it by style but the color was completely accident!! But thanks anyways, Kates :)