Monday, September 12, 2011

Thoughts

1. I have a crush on Leonardo DeCaprio. I know, call me 10 yrs old, whatever. But let me just say...I am so glad I own Inception!


2. Peanut Butter. I wasn't ever the hugest fan of it before, but I'm finding more and more that I like it, especially plain, on a spoon. Or in ice cream. Or on a banana. Or on apples. Or on toast.

3. Sign Holders. I mean, really?? How much do this kids get paid, seriously? Kudos to that boy who stood out on the corner of Phillips 66 ALL. SUMMER. LONG. and danced to his music like it was nobody's business. But Dominos? I think they need to teach their sign holders some lessons. I have a few of my own. Number one: Stand on the correct side of the road. Number two: Make sure you are positioned BEFORE the store, not after when the cars have already passed and have no place to turn around. And Number three: It would probably be a good idea to stay in the same spot each time. That way, the regulars of Main Street Springville will know where to look for you when they are hungry and don't realize it.

4. I am 12 weeks on Wednesday. My baby looks like this:

This is all very exciting, of course. Especially since the sickness is starting to wind down just a bit and I am not as tired as I was before (although I am still very tired).

5. Nellie's Diner is progressing. This is his website:


And 6. I can't really think of anything else right now, so for the moment, I will leave you with this. Good luck to everybody who has homework, or jobs, or tough times in their lives. And everyone be excited for Halloween and Fall because that is my favorite time of year and it should be yours, too.

Have a good Tuesday!

No comments: