29 Weeks on Wed. Jan. 4
How am I feeling?
- I can definitely tell I am carrying more weight in front of me. I lose my balance a lot!
- Sleeping has turned into Trimester-1 again. I was having a nice 2nd trimester but now I am back to waking up in the middle of the night and having to pee.
- I am officially bringing the body pillow into bed now to help me sleep. I don't know what I would do without it!
- A few more aches and pains in my back, but nothing to complain about.
- Still hungry all the time!
What am I feeling?
- Kicks!!! Kicks, kicks, kicks! And rolls and punches and just a whole bunch of love :)
- I had a really neat experience last night at the temple. I had my hands over my belly and I felt every single move Hailey made throughout the whole session. It was the neatest thing ever!
- Well, I don't really have any stats for you right now. My last appt was 3 weeks ago and I know I've probably gained a few more pounds since then. I hope I am doing OK with my weight-gain though!
- Still waiting on my glucose test results from Dec. 28. They told me it looked a little high but that they would get back to me in a few days with the final results. Still haven't heard a thing!
Baby Stats (according to BabyCenter.com):
- Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.
- She can also swallow and hiccup! She also has hair and can open her eyes and hear.
(sorry I haven't been very good about updating all this type of stuff!)