Thursday, February 2, 2012

32 Weeks


32 Weeks Jan. 24, 2012

EIGHT WEEKS TIL MY DUE DATE!

I know I am not doing very good at keeping everything caught up. I suppose my lack of posting over the last couple weeks could explain why. My mind is just not in it. I am tired. I have other things to do. Oh, not to mention my sewing machine has commandeered the desk for the time being and access to the computer has been not as easy. Maybe that's a good thing.

I promised Scotty I would make my bumper-sewing project a quick thing, but I messed up along the way and lost my motivation. Now I need to push myself to finish and I will be glad I did. There's really not that much left. I can do this!

BABY STATS:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

P.S. Did I tell you that I am a bit obsessed with watching all the newborn care baby movies on Babycenter.com? I can't get enough of seeing those tiny, adorable newborns and knowing that soon I will have my own! Besides, I am learning a lot! It's really rather fun!

1 comment:

staceyk said...

your tummy is so cute!