Thursday, April 26, 2012

States of Mind

One thing that I absolutely love about my husband is that he is my best friend, and with that, we can pretty much find entertainment anywhere together. Take last night, for example. Somehow, he had gotten on his itouch and was looking up Utah's state info...State flower, State song, State mineral?? You get the gist. Well, we ended up doing this for an hour, my head on his lap, him naming off a state's info and me guessing which state it was. It was truly really entertaining. Did you know coastal states have state shells? And that cutthroat trout has got to be the number fish in the Western US and Cardinal the number one bird in the Eastern US. Oh, there are so many fascinating things about each state that you would have never thought of. Go look it up - you won't be bored!

No comments: