Saturday, October 13, 2012

Going Insane!

My house, and thus my mind, is an absolute and utter disaster.

I don't think I've ever let it get this bad before.

Having a child does something to your brain. I don't know what it is, but it does something.

My thought-brain-wiring connections just don't fire like they used to.

My particularity for cleanliness and order and everything-OCD have disappeared.

I sit down and I think, where is my mind? Because I honestly can't think of anything I was supposed to be doing that day.

I used to excel at my job, and even now I can barely do that.

When a big mess would happen, I would usually make sure I took care of it right away. But now this....



...gets shut away in the microwave until I decide I have time and want to clean it.

And yes, I did just spare you a picture of my whole entire house for the sake of YOUR sanity as well.

So here's the deal.

We are going to magically watch my house transform. Mental image of before....and clean up the house in one hour for a beautiful after. Can I do it??

I just have to go running first and then I'll come back and clean. Check up at 12:00n to see how things went!

Oh, and Hailey is 7 1/2 months old and we just finally got her birth certificate. Yep. That's how it is!

1 comment:

Kates said...

haha... My nephew just had his 4th bday and his parents haven't gotten his birth certificate yet lol