Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Summer...

So, once upon a time, it used to be nice outside. Scott and I had a grand old time! We played with our neice and nephew, drew pictures on the sidewalk, poured bubbles on the sidewalk, popped bubbles on the sidewalk...

We also have done some MEGA mooching so far this "summer." Although it is still May, I have thoroughly enjoyed our time mooching. A big thanks to Scott's fam for use of their bbq grill (til we have yet to buy our own...someday soon!) and to my parents for letting us use their firepit. Oh, and to Oy and Greg for taking time out of their busy, busy schedules to hang out with Scott and I around the firepit.

I love burnt hot dogs, scorched marshmallows, and caramelized Starbursts. I also love the fact that Nabisco has finally gotten some sense knocked into them and made SQUARE graham crackers!

Now, I will patiently sit back and wait for the rain to go away. In the meantime, I may clean. Also, pictures will be forth coming, as well as the long-awaited adventure of our dryer.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: