Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Will Work Harder On Posting More Often

Well, it does make me feel good to know that people actually read my blog! :) :) :)

But you know what I wish I should have done yesterday and just totally spaced it? I should have written yesterday! I mean, 11-11-11, hello! So, to honor my messing up, here's a picture I was able to catch on my computer yesterday on 11-11-11 at 11:11am.

Scratch that. I guess I didn't put it on my thumb drive like I thought I did. I will work on that one on Monday. P.S. Just learned how to do screen shots on the computer. Let me just say, I'm really loving it. It makes me feel all computer savvy and smart.

Here is what I did write down yesterday that I was going to post, but never got around to it.

I can't believe I am 21 weeks! (I'll try to get Scotty to take a picture of me today so we can post it for you). I never thought that I would get this far. Not that we had any trouble getting pregnant, but I mean, it just seemed like it was so far away to be in the 20's and now, here I am, week 21! I am more than halfway there!!!

So here's some fun things that I have been noticing lately as the baby has gotten bigger:

- I definitely feel her move a LOT more now. Still not a ton, but I am pretty sure I can now tell whenever I feel her, and it's a bit more often than it was a couple weeks ago. I had quite the experience yesterday in the car, haha. Baby must have been somewhere down in my pelvis and right on a nerve because everytime she moved, it would send an electric shock through my abdomen and it tickled! It made me jump, too. Scotty kept giving me weird looks.

-I wish I could sleep on my back, but I can't. I wish I could sleep on my tummy, but that is out of the question. For now, I am stuck sleeping on my sides, with a pillow between my legs, which isn't bad. Are you going to tell anyone, though, if sometimes when I sleep in in the morning, I lay on my back for a little bit? That's not bad, right? I mean, I'm not too far along to make it be a big problem yet. I hope it's ok. I like it.

- For the last couple of nights, I have been waking up to my bottom leg being numb. Or at least coming back to life, which hurts!! I know it's usually normal for legs to fall asleep, but it's just interesting that I've been getting that the last couple nights.

- Orange juice gives me a tummy ache, but I drink it anyway for the Calcium-fortified plusVitamin C. Sugar. Oh the sugar. Sugar and junk food give me a tummy ache but I still eat it! Why do I eat it? Because it is good!!! Because I crave it! But actually, I will have you know that I have been very good about my cravings, and I have eaten very well so far. I only indulge...sometimes. Ok, I indulge a lot. And I regret it everytime, but oh, it tastes so good!

Here are some other fun things that I have done lately:

- I went to Burlington Coat Factory. I found the stroller/carseat travel combo set thing that I really, really want. And it works great for boy and girl. And it looks so comfy, I just want to put a little baby in there!


- I went to my friend Collin Winget's wedding reception last night and saw so many old friends from high school! I am really glad that I have been able to maintain such good friendships with my friends from high school, and that we were able to pick up right where we left off. If I did the November - what-I-am-grateful-for-everyday thing, today I would be grateful that I still have good friends from high school.

- And Scott and I went out to eat last night as well. I ate like...half...of what I normally eat, and I was stuffed. Beyond full. Bulging. I still need to work on training my mind that I can't eat as much as I used to!

-I have been doing some yoga every day for my health class and I must say, I have really been enjoying it! I don't know if it has changed how my body looks (I shouldn't be losing weight anyway), but it is definitely helping how my body feels. It is so relaxing to take some time every night, turn on some soft music, and sit and stretch on the floor. Even after this assignment is over, I think I am going to keep doing it throughout the pregnancy. It makes me feel really good about myself. I love exercising!!

What a fantastic day. And now I am going to do dishes, shower, and work on some homework. And do yoga. And sit inside in my warm house and watch the fall weather outside. Oh, how I love the fall!!!

No comments: