Friday, May 4, 2012

Glasses Bummer and Fishes

I just have to say that I hate wearing glasses. They slide down my nose, they don't stay on very well when I am trying to be active, and they totally get in the way when I want to lay down on the couch to watch a movie or just read. Needless to say, these glasses are very annoying.

However, contacts are expensive and so I am grateful that at least I have glasses to fall back on, even though they were a pain in the rear to get (but that is a different story). So I will try my best not to complain about my glasses, but I will be sure grateful once I can get back into some contacts.

ALSO, weather has been beautiful, days have been longer, and...fishing licenses are about to expire? Yep, that's right. So let's get using them!!!!! I want to go fishing every day until they expire. I. love. fishing.

The end!

No comments: