4 Month Checkup
Weight: 11lbs 7oz (10%)
Height: 21" (10%)
Head Circumference: 15.5cm
|(Sorry for the phone camera shot - my real camera battery was dead)|
Milestones to be proud of this month:
- Supported sitting
- Head holding while on tummy
- Actually tolerating tummy time!
- Rolling over from tummy to back multiple times!
- LOTS of coo'ing and ah'ing. She really likes to talk!
- Holding things
- Staring/looking at things
- Big smiles and bigger laughs!
- Loves bath time and splashing
- Loves to kick her legs and arms when she's happy.
She tolerated her shots well. There was that instant when she got stuck that her face froze and was trying to figure out just what happened to her. It was so sad! She got a slight fever that night and wasn't all too happy the next morning, but she is just fine now and happy as can be!
I look forward to this next month and what it will bring for us. We've started adding rice in her milk (which....she's not quite sure how she feels about it yet), and soon we will try spoon-feeding her!
I love my little skinny girl and am glad she's growing healthy and strong!!