Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012: Picture a Month

Janurary:
32 weeks pregnant and we went to go visit Tom in San Diego the day before he deployed to Afghanistan.


February:
We welcomed our beautiful daughter Hailey into the world.


March:
We brought Hailey home from the NICU and I began my journey of taking care of a new born at home.


April:
We bought Hailey's first dress and took her to Church for the first time on Easter.


May:
We finally ventured out into the world again and took Hailey to the air show at Hill AFB. I also returned back to work.


June:
(This month gets two pictures)
Scott's best friend got married and we blessed Hailey in the dress her Grandma Benson crocheted. Scotty also got his pilots license!



July:
We said both Hello and Goodbye to a diner that will forever change our lives.


August:
I really started crocheting more and fell in love with it all over again. Hailey also turned 6 months!


September:
Hailey really started moving around getting stronger.


October:
We celebrated my favorite holiday and dress Hailey up as a flamingo!


November:
We took Hailey to Disneyland for the first time!


December:
Celebrated our very first, wonderful Christmas together.



2012 has been so good to us. I appreciated the challenges and am ready to look forward to a new year. I am excited to see what 2013 has to offer!

No comments: